What is Dangerous Mold?
In the network, you can often see the questions: “what is dangerous mold?”, “Is mold harmful?”. The answer is Yes. Mold is quite dangerous, both for building materials and for human health.
Building materials are deformed over time, and can become one of the factors of destruction of buildings. For example, in a short time, mold turns wood into dust.
On human health, mold affects through:
– direct contact with the skin;
– through the use of moldy food;
– through the respiratory and circulatory system.
So, getting into the body, mold spores can cause a number of diseases, sometimes even severe. This is due to the fact that the spores of some species of mold are toxic, and multiply at an extraordinary rate: 1m2 of mold throws billions of spores into the air per day!
The consequences due to contact with mold, first of all, are:
– allergic skin diseases (dermatitis, fungal infections, fungus);
– diseases of the upper respiratory tract (runny nose, cough, asthma, pneumonia, sinusitis, sinusitis, nosebleeds, etc.);
– diseases of the musculoskeletal system or joint-rheumatic;
– headaches, dizziness;
– nausea, indigestion;
– general exhaustion of the body;
– prolonged exposure can lead to internal bleeding, kidney and liver damage, emphysema of the lungs.
Children, the elderly and people with weakened immune systems due to disease, chemotherapy, antibiotics, etc., are particularly susceptible to severe illness after exposure to fungal contamination.
It is possible to diagnose mycosis or the presence of mold Allergy in most allergocenters and in a number of laboratories.
Can black mold kill you?
Fortunately, black mold can not kill a healthy person but do not relax. The well-being of infants, the elderly, people with weak immune systems or already having diseases can seriously deteriorate. Therefore, it is not necessary to pay attention to the mold. As soon as you find mold or deterioration of health, you must immediately take action.